This page contains the changelog for Chuck's Challenge 3D in reverse chronological order.
Update for 4/8/2014
This update fixes several bugs and interface issues, many of which were discovered by the community.
- Create - Hand tool is working again so you can make big maps
- Create - Controller second pad now moves the Game Grid
- Controller - the Logitech F710 is now supported
Update v1.1.58: Full Controller Support & New Audio + Video Settings
The main goal of this release is improving the game with the users' most requested features. This update v1.1.58 includes:
- Additional controllers supported, including Xbox 360 & PS3. Plus, restart is now bound to Y & play to X.
- Refined Windows 8 style interface, automatically switching between pointer and mouse cursor.
- Resolution & quality are now in-game options in Settings, this means the game now has full controller support.
- The volume levels for both SFX and Music can be adjusted rather than just being toggled on or off.
- Fixed the bug where the initial second is slightly shorter, hence solving the restart time hack.